Squad Help

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Dangeki, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Dangeki

Dangeki Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gabriela/Azurai/Hisui
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    HDN Victory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and AQW
    My team seems a bit lackluster as of late and i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong? I can't seem to decide on any good teams for certain parts of the game either. If someone that actually knows what they are doing ( unlike me lol ) can help me build a squad I would appreciate it. I need to make a squad for Raid/Frontier Hunter/Arena/Colosseum/Kulyuk GGC/Genius Trial (A second team suggestion would be nice for this one since I usually die). Sorry if i'm asking for a lot but here are my units! ( All Omni )
    Avant
    Kulyuk
    Ciara
    Azurai ( I have two since I wanted to make one for Colo )
    Vern
    Melord
    Hisui
    Krantz
    Sirius
    Zekt
    Gabriela
    Selena
    Azami
    Lance
    Quaid
    Felice
    Magress
    Johan
    Malef
    I know it's not enough to build a team nowadays just by saying the unit so i'll post their enhancements in order of the list.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. herpderp

herpderp Lantern

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark/Melord/Azurai/Faelan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Steam, unison, Skyrim, FFBE, FFRK
    Instead of helping you make a squad i'll (try to) teach you how to do it yourself.

Raid

You'd want to have a status cleanser/negator (either on LS or BB, such as melord and kulyuk), as raid bosses often inflict ailments. Other than the usual mitigator, stat buffers and BB fillers are also recommended (nukers optional).

Frontier hunter
    You'd want to focus on sparking as much as you can to inflict more damage, which translates to more points. Leads with boost spark dmg/boost bb on spark are useful here (such as Vern). Fill the other slots with hard hitting units (like avant) and use an elemental buffer (ciara). Optional: use a spark blanket (unit with high bb hitcount, like felice) to spark easily.

Arena
    You'd want to deal as much damage as possible and/or fill your gauges quickly so that you can burst down enemies fast. Leads like Gabriela are useful here. Fill remaining slots with nukers/high hitcounters.

Coloseum
    Not very sure as I don't play colo. However I think you should have Angel idol on ES units/resist 1KO on ES units (like Azurai).

Kulyuk GGC/Genius trial

Not very sure as i have yet to complete these. However I do belive that you need to have BB support, and good mix of offense and defense in a team.