Squad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lucas1989, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Lucas1989

Lucas1989 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Hades
    Leader:
    Green fang daze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi,can someone help me build a team for quest and arena???pls help

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    What units do you have available?

3. Lucas1989

Lucas1989 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Hades
    Leader:
    Green fang daze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Light
    Amadream,estia,diastima,regil,janice,gabriela,izuna

Dark
    Roglizer,zeek,zalvard,dorte,neviro,ragina,beatrix,gregor,zekuu,azami

Earth
    Daze,limilnate,mordlim,mariletta,nagid,hisui,rozalia,gyras,nyala

Water
    Stein,wintia,kawab,camilla,yunos,zeleste,wolf,vaisal,mariela,asto

Thunder
    Draegar,ewan,razak,silas,

Fire
    Amus,zegstia,rugahr,agnia,phoenix,lyonesse

4. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Alright that helps, thanks for sharing.

It looks to me like Amadream is your best bet for an ABP/utility lead, the subs aren't actually THAT critical but try to get people with good attack, an Angel Idol or two, and AOE+attack spheres equipped. One you get 1-2 Karzn's and/or a Wrath of Grandt going on someone who hits like a truck you just auto win every arena battle anyways.

Questing is generally pretty easy, almost every quest currently can just be bruteforced with a half decent BC on spark lead or someone with mitigation+damage on LS, for example Regil or divine dragon are perfectly acceptable leads, Estia is really good with mitigation + a little damage + BB cost reduction, etc. Don't think it actually matters that much but I'd probably pick Estia lead from your units. As subs, you just need a mitigator, good BC and healing support, BC on spark, tristats, and whatever damage you can fit in. It's not really something where there is a 'correct' build just filling in a short list of suggested buffs and then adding whatever the fuck you want.

5. Lucas1989

Lucas1989 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Hades
    Leader:
    Green fang daze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Alright,thanks bro

6. Ian Jung

Ian Jung Sage

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    I feel like Roglizer is incredibly broken for people who are around your level. But I gotta say amadream is op too.

7. alexthomp1019

alexthomp1019

Leader:
    Roglizer
    What if i was lucky enough to have summoned 3 Roglizers? Would it be beneficial at any point to use all three in a squad at once?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. Ian Jung

Ian Jung Sage

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Holy hell, three powerhouses in one squad, that's good. But the problem with having the same units at once is that you would only utilize that unit's abilities.

alexthomp1019 likes this.
  9. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    He has a double attack (as in, two separate attacks, both benefiting individually from atk/bb atk buffs) so he's an OK nuker, but compared to top tier nukers like Savei, Ciardha, etc. he doesn't have the HP scaling or damage passives/self-buffs to keep up. Decent shorter term though. For example, this FH, multi-Log is a decent option for you for trying to get higher scores and push +10. If you're into Guild Raid (and you should be lmao), next season will probably be light/dark bosses and having 2 Rogs in a decent team as nukers is ok, though similar to FH not optimal - but 'optimal' is either pay2win (Ciardha) or takes some time to gather up (double/triple Savei) and other strong nukers like Randolph and Ravenna or even Nyami are relatively harder to get nowadays.

If you do decide to build multiple Rogs, remember to SP them with different buffs so they don't clash too much. He's got way too many SP options to get them all on one.

alexthomp1019 likes this.