Start Up Loading Screen Glitch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Graven, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Graven

Graven

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    yeetus
    So, the main issue is the fact when I start it up, and press once to get into game, the game kinda just sits there and does nothing. The animation still continues but I can not effect anything on the screen and it does not load. I have a video attached showing it better :

It shows what I mean, and it includes terrible commentary in the form of my sick voice.

2. Derrellmorton777

Derrellmorton777 Sage

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgr halcyon eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah its doing the exact same thing for me as Well. Is there a new update or something?

3. Graven

Graven

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    yeetus
    I dont know, all I trully know is that after I reset all data by holding the pink dimond, facebook locked me out of my account, so I can not acces my account during an UoC event, which sucks balls. also sucks balls that it has an amzin 7* arena unit on the acc.

4. Lordsoul

Lordsoul

Leader:
    Izuku Midoriya
    I'm having the exact same problem. It won't load past the touch screen part. Not sure what to do :/

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

5. Graven

Graven

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    yeetus
    Ok, there is a way to fix it, when you load in the first time, the pink diamond in the middle upper of the loading screen is actually a button, hold that for 5-7 seconds, and a popup for a "clear all data" will come up, after that clear data and then re-login to your account with Facebook. IMPORTANT: make sure your account is connected with Facebook, and if it is not, then contact Gumi support at https://www.gumisupport.com/hc/en-us and talk to them about attaching a facebook account or work something out with them.

6. Lordsoul

Lordsoul

Leader:
    Izuku Midoriya
    I appreciate the help. I actually redownloaded the app and it fixed problem. I had to do it twice but it's working. Thanks though :)

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk