Stuck at SZ Cardes and SZ Lucius

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Pickle, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Pickle

Pickle Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello so I'm stuck at the Cardes trial in Strat Zone. I have no trouble with the first phase but the second kills me. On the second phase, I try to nuke him from 90%+ to 60% and below, I keep failing though. I need some advice and maybe a built squad. I just suck at the SZ Maxwell lmao.The list below are my 7* and Omni units. Thanks.
    :fire::Kulyuk, Alessa, Alfa Dillith, Agnia, Ludero, Rahotep, Zegstia

:water::Elimo, Millie, Savia, Savia, Vern, Melord, Holia, Camilla, Zeleste, Isniel, Lumis, Wintia, Kawab, Sae

:earth::Hetepheres, Zevalhua, Fei & Fang, Limilnate, Eriana

:thunder::Zelion,Kherapratum, Beiorg, Ewan, Silas, Behemoth, Daltisk

:light::All Might, Persenet, Persenet, Allanon, Amadream, Alan, Alan, Linasera, Diastima, Izuna, Erza, Lara, Lara, Lucius(sealed god), Ark

:dark::Roglizer, Roglizer, Roglizer, Xie Jing, Zevalhua, Neferet, Neferet, Ragina, Neviro, Mizo Dorte, Velma, Rezo, Zephyr, Alice, Zalvard, Shion, Nyami, Nyami, Mifune

PLS HELPP:(

2. Emerald1475

Emerald1475 Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza, Ezra
    Alan lead, zelion, dalisk, Shion/Roglizer, Elimo. Subs: Wintia, persnets, neferet, any others.
    Use the above squad with a guide to tank it.
    Or u can normal hit nuke it, with roglizers SBB buffs, Savia UBB and All might normal hits. Though if ypu bring a friend with the new water unit you could nuke it with just peresnets