THE DRAGON HAS RETURNED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HolyThunderOfAtharva, May 3, 2018.

1. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    [​IMG]
    Yeah I took a break, a really long one at that. But guess what bitches? That's right, the Dragon has returned! And this time I intend to catch up. (And uh, hi to any of the old fucks who are still on this site :rofl:)

Anyways, despite the break I've keeping up with the lore, although I gotta ask? Any good Legacy Omni's around worth an Evo?

2. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Legacy you say. There a couple worthy. and JP originals the last batch is a good pull, Amadream and Wintia for collo and arena. But as for the Legacy well the older units in general havent aged well. Krantz and Elimo are still usable, Savia is also still okish, stuff like Feeva are kinda meh now as other units fill here roles easily. terms of global exclusive legacy, Allanon just got his omni and its actually decent, Nyami also has hers and is good for the nuker role. but tbh best person to ask is @Acyl seriously this guys a datamine of info

3. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    speaking of Amadream. I just did a free pull and scored her

Yoshino likes this.
  4. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Welcome back. there really arent many old flacks left lurking around indeed, but the game still seems to be going at it stronk.o_O

As Legacy units go, Allanon really seems to be the only one that stands out. With Allanon, Gumi actually also buffed Azurai, so he a lil better than before.
    And also decent legacy upgrade for an LE unit: Randolph and Ravenna, they both evolve into the same OE unit.

If youre lacking an Earth mitigator then Edea OE is decent but not outstanding, but earth really doesn't have much competition for mitigators anyway.:p