The millionth returning player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shnooka, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Shnooka

Shnooka Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Uda
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yep another player that has returned from a hiatus. Who doesn't see that a thousand times on this forum but I would love some criticism on my team and I also summoned a few units what's worth leveling?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    I’d push for leveling allanon first then Nyala those are your two strongest. Next go for solos since you have no Omni metigator. Allan is a good unit but sadly gets out matches by allanon. I’d try to find a new metigator asap. Someone like wintia which will carry you through most content. Also a good nuker would be nice too. Not sure if you will be able to, but breaching the nebula can get you zelion sadly you need to clear most of this for the Omni material. But he’s a decent nuker that’s free. Feel free to add me to help you with the trial. 5530933168

3. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Alan (great leader skill, solid kit)
    Allanon (great support in general)
    Solos (one of the best easily accessible mitigators)
    Ragra (not my favorite but her BB has a ton of utility)
    Sefia (kinda like Ragra, but more SBB friendly)
    Lilith (great nuker/decent utility)
    Shida (good utility)
    Hugh (he's a lot like Elza with less utility and a lot more damage)
    Asto (kinda like Hugh, good personal damage but with raw BC gen instead of spark stuff)

Darvanshel is OK to use for now but yea, try to replace with Solos as soon as possible.

What your team should be will vary WILDLY on content but in general Alan lead for survivability mixed with a decent swathe of buffs (kinda your generic damage, BC gen, ailment control stuff) will auto most early-midgame content and in later content you'll want to switch out individual units and entire teams often for different challenges.

Try to join a good guild (2% ranked or better) ASAP, guilds give both good spheres via guild raid (if you participate), any decent guild will have at least 80-90% permanent xp boost by now which REALLY helps leveling, and guild raid gives you the Relics needed to buy GR units, all of which are at least decent and most of them extremely good for people on a budget.

4. TheOddGoat

TheOddGoat Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Elaina (Omni), Ochaco/Tsovinar, Xenon/Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR14
    One thing that I'll advise you to do is to try to summon from the Matsuri Omni gate as much as you can (You can buy the tickets for it with 3 gems). The unit you'll want is Tsovinar, one of the best of unit (if not broken) in the game currently. I was able to breeze through most content with my alternate account once I summoned her/it (although I was using my main account's Elaina as friend lead).

5. Stovinar

Stovinar Saint

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stovinar
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    hello can someone tell me how to summit the unit of choice 2018???
    Im kinda blur...so please help me

6. TheOddGoat

TheOddGoat Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Elaina (Omni), Ochaco/Tsovinar, Xenon/Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR14
    Go to Menu, tap on Links, and the Unit of Choice should be there. Once you tap that, it’ll take you to a web browser for you to select your unit of choice.