The Next Omnis' to Come???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MCgh0st13, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MCgh0st13

MCgh0st13

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Warframe, Absolver
    When I finished making my build to the playstyle that I liked, I decided to work on some of my older units and make a bucket list to collect new ones. As I was looking through what I had already, it was starting to irk that Monster Hunter Avani still doesn't have an Omni form. It's a real shame cause used to be really good with all her buffs and the amount spark damage she dished out. She was one of my favorite characters from the raids and grand quests too. Not only that, I also noticed some of the rare dargons like Inferno Wings Magnazorda and Tundra Scales Zerafalgar have yet to receive an Omni form as well. From what I've heard, Avani was on the list to becoming an omni, but wasn't picked (I think she was like number 2 on the list). If my intel is outdated, forgive me this is my first time on the forums. Would someone be kind enough to share any information about this and if anyone wants to, tell me what you think should also get an Omni form in your opinion. Thanks!

50zTiLW.png

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Alim units are unlikely to get any more omnis, Alim gave up on BF1 entirely and Gumi doesn't seem to want to evo them for some reason.

Global exclusives on the other hand seem to be getting a lot of omnis lately so I think it's only a matter of time for Avani. I think Korzan and Mikael were also confirmed?