The Strongest Unit (Lore-Wise)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ninja, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Ninja

Ninja Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    bored deer
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Terraria, Enter the Gungeon, Smash, Borderlands
    There's all sorts of discussion about the strongest units in-game. Drawing from stats, LS, U/S/BB, etc, units become meta. That's not what this thread is about, though. Instead, who do you all think the strongest units are, based off of the in-game lore?

2. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Without knowing every last detail about every single batch's lore .. IIRC Feeva's batch is the "strongest" with that criteria in mind. Feeva and Kira being the top 2 I think. (If you want to ignore mock units like Maxwell and Ark).

I could very well be wrong, not fully in the loop on the latest 2 batches in JP.

3. Alrisha

Alrisha Forum Stalker Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark / Ensa / Zeruiah
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    umm...the Fallen Gods (Maxwell, Cardes, Zevalhua in Global for now).

But for humanoid ones, I will have to say Arus because he could split dimensions which no other units in the lore can.

4. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    • Ivris + Themis
    • Elza + Alice
    • Sefia + Kikuri
    I like ones with conflicts because I am very interested to see how they resolve. Plus, all 6 of them are very cute.

Inb4 someone mentions something about girl-on-girl action. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Chrismas and HaloHero444 like this.
  5. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, GTA V, Planetside 2, BFH
    Wouldn't that be the Six Heroes

They were the biggest threat to Lucius, If Arus could kill him them Lucius would probably get Ark to kill him too but he didn't plus it said that they are the strongest and have mastered their respective elements so they are above all other units.

6. Snoobcat

Snoobcat Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant, Zeruiah, Avani, Mikael
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Eric. No i'm not joking
    His 6* lore:
    A former cavalry leader who wanders through the Bariura Empire as a musician. When Magress took on the gods, he aided him from the shadows on numerous occasions. The more he used his altered powers, the stronger yet more uncontrollable they became. Though he despised his power, he used it to save others until his performances took on a life of their own. Legend has it his cursed melodies could possess the gods and force them to fight against each other.

He can easily possess Karna Masta, Lucius, the 4 fallen gods and make them all his maid:eek:

7. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    LOT of stuff to consider. Like timeline (it's completely vague, you really donno who was alive/fighting when outside of certain scenarios). Ark also eradicated each of the 6 Heroes individually so that suggests they're not stronger (although he does mention if they fought together it was a very real possibility Ark would have lost).

AlibabaSaluja likes this.
  8. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Obviously I don't know the time line of when everybody existed but with Ark I knew that he fought them 1v1 but again if anybody else was a threat to Lucius Ark would've been sent to kill them, so if Lucina was a threat Lucius would have ordered Ark to kill her but hen again seeing that in a way they are the main characters (kinda) of brave frontier, they have to be overpowered that just how it works.

9. Alrisha

Alrisha Forum Stalker Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark / Ensa / Zeruiah
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    The Six Heroes are a threat together but not on their own. Hence why Ark could pick them off one by one as ordered by Lucius.

For Arus batch, there are no mentions of when their event took place. It could have been way before the War of the Gods. It could also be speculated that Arus power was what triggered the Gods fear of humans, hence their plot to eliminate the human race before the war even started.

10. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legend has it

Means that there isn't a 100% chance that he could do that, And also we don't know if he could fight the 1v1 one and win rather than posses one and murder the rest, and also wouldn't Lucius's gates be able to stop something like that.

11. jakarr

jakarr Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    zelnite
    Level:
    According to ark he can't beat Lucius alone. This makes Lucius stronger. All of the Gods are approximately the same level of strength. The disciples of the gods took on the gods and either barely lost or were defeated through trickery or interference. So the disciples of the gods are the strongest? Yay for logic

12. DownWithTheRest

DownWithTheRest Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Ensa/Nyami/Eze/Zeruiah/Sirius
    Level:
    Higher then 1, lower then 999
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(Global+JP), League of Legends
    I would say Zergel. His blades that he created were able to slay gods/have god like power. Funny enough his own weapons killed him.

13. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Technically Ark only came in after they were weakened, like how Rowgen weakened Lance and Ark came in and finished him also Ark technically didn't kill them all since Eze Killed himself

Chrismas and Niffy like this.
  14. jakarr

jakarr Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    zelnite
    Level:
    Also most didn't use fill strength after Ark's message

15. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Vargas quit fighting too and let himself lose.

I would say it is probably the 4th fallen God. All of the 7*'s we have are strong summoners, demons, or deciples.

If Ark was stronger then the Fallen Gods I doubt Lucius would have bamboozled us into doing his dirty work.

After that... I would put Tilith pretty high, though her strength doesn't seem very combat related.

Though it's potentially Karl

16. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Doesn't Tilith have the ability so summon and control gates, exactly like Lucius which is why Lucius made her his disciple so their combines strength is stronger and then since she is a disciple of Lucius Tilith believes that Lucius is trying to protect the world from the Fallen Gods and then she finds you and you help her which makes you think that Lucius is good too, you kill the Fallen Gods, Lucius is a dickhead he betrays you, you kill Lucius

Chrismas likes this.
  17. zhenolene

zhenolene Duelist

Leader:
    felneus/Dia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Will 7* bcuz his lore and he is the only one who have six different sphere to active his extra skill

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk

18. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So Tilith's ability to control gates isn't as strong as Lucius, but it isn't as developed. He probably has her as his deciple to prevent it from being used against him.

Karna Mastah could probably have broke his seal if he had Tilith for example. Or Ark might have been able to take his wife back.

So I mean her ability isn't for combat per se, but she is very powerful, and I imagine as time goes on she will become more powerful.

19. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    I give it down to the Six Heroes. Mainly because
    1. Their lores have stated how they have obtained powers that surpassed even the gods (Hell, even Lucius had to have been scarred of them at the time)
    2. Even individually, their powers could be more than a match for the gods and their disciples (Ark only came in to deal a finishing blow, the heroes were already weakened from their fights with the loyalist, with Vargas and Selena volunatarily giving their lives even though Selena was against it, Lance had been consumed by Drevas, Atro was stuck with a hostage situation, Eze killing himself, and Magress fighting handicapped due the fight with Narza and being weakened)
    3. As stated with one, even the Gods feared them because their powers were far too immense than any other God and they were, probably, the most dangerous threat brought to their attention

Chrismas and AlibabaSaluja like this.
  20. PyramidH

PyramidH Demeter

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MAD HERETIC GAZIA
    Level:
    1<
    Hunter Rank:
    Its possible that its not Ark who kill the 6 heroes but oracle knight because its mentioned in their batch that Ark was fighting along with them(Oracle Knight)

Chrismas and HeroOfLightPKN like this.