Unit Strength List

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Cameron Smith, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    LoL, Pokemon Go, Diablo 3, Breath of the Wild
    4/30/2015
    Nothing major done today, just a few drops and some updated unit descriptions.
    Oulu, Elmedia, and a feww other are down.

2. FinemDolor

FinemDolor Hero

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rain, Zelnite, Kalon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Borderlands 2, Fallout, League
    Do you mean grah's getting a 6*? cuz i would so be down for his 7*

3. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Oh shit yes ha my bad

4. Depa

Depa Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Neptunian Tridon (L)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    I think its about time to add the new 7 star like lava, sefia, kikuri and the soon to be announced 7 star sbs

Quantum_Yurei likes this.
  5. DownWithTheRest

DownWithTheRest Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Ensa/Nyami/Eze/Zeruiah/Sirius
    Level:
    Higher then 1, lower then 999
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(Global+JP), League of Legends
    Consider revising your rankings for these specific units:
    • 1. Mitigator's are absolutely essential meaning they are rather obligatory, but a few mitigators like Elimo deserve Meta Game Defining
    • 2. Darvenshel can't be considered best in class if Shera outright beats him, his DEF buff conflicts with much better DEF buffs limiting his use, on top of this his SBB has terrible hitcount+drop checks with a hard to spark attack animation. Consider dropping him to Elite Tier. Shera should be dropped to Amazing, she still is amazing even though Elimo is around due to the lack of attack buffs in squads you will rarely ever see Shera's ATK buff conflict with others. On of this she attacks and has very nice hit counts plus drop checks to go along with it making her the go-to mitigator in FH.
    • 3. Keido/Quaid outright beats Shida outside of 3TK FH. In OTK Quaid is strictly better due to actually damaging the enemy. Shida's uses are also very limited outside of that niche. Saying he's best in class for that specific niche and being put in Meta Game defining tier, you might as well put Mifune in their too since he's the best OTK sub unit, meaning he's best in class for that specific niche. Quaid has the best rainbow LS on top of quad-elemental typing with great stats also being one of the best Arena units. Shida stats......lets just say not gonna survive past RC3. Drop Shida to Elite. Quaid should be placed in Meta game defining
    • 4. Drop Narza to Amazing Tier, yeah being able to have the BC on hit and mitigation together is good put Elimo puts him to shame. Elimo+Kikuri/Diana beats whatever Narza+another unit can do.
    • 5. Drop Maxwell to Amazing, all she really function's now as is OTK lead for any non-Light/Dark bosses. Her SBB itself isn't worth putting over other meta units when used a sub unit. Kira is their for his Light/Dark LS, but at least he is still an awesome sub unit. Maxwell has a crappy crit buff, still good damage+BC gen but she's functions more of fill rather then Best In Class. Just like Shida her specific niche where she's really good at/Best in Class is limited. Colt/Kira Lead's rules outside of OTK, so really no reason to go back to Maxwell unless she magically gets a 7*.
    • Add the new seven stars ;)
    • Otherwise really good job! I hope you can keep updating this list. Its very useful! :)

6. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Finally back! I took a break for a few months to settle into a new area, but give me a day or two to catch up with new units and I'll completely redo the list!

Comrade John likes this.
  7. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Sorry I want around for this reply, I'll definitely put this into consideration when I'm redoing this post.

DownWithTheRest likes this.
  8. DownWithTheRest

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    WELCOME BACK! :D

9. Comrade John

Comrade John Kheiron

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Piany(B) DS UBB, Rahgan(B) DS UBB
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Empires and Allies
    nice to see ya back. I moved to my new place yesterday. what a coincidence!

10. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    welcome back a bunch of units have been released, Tridon is now the god of everything.

11. DownWithTheRest

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Even Arena and FH? View attachment 38588

12. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Tridon defense lead arena never die
    Tridon FH remove the 1% chance of dying on Terminus.
    tridon is the god of everything(important)

13. DownWithTheRest

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Damn gotta get that 1% out of the way. Tridon truly is a God then. o_O

14. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    So uh, the guy who usually helps me with doesn't do it any more, so this may take a few days, but it should be up this week. Any opinions on where any units that are either not on this list or have gotten new evolutions should go are greatly appreciated!

EDIT: the only thing that I need and I can't find this anywhere, is a master list of units, because I can't find one, and I don't know every unit that's been released/new evolution.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  15. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Congratulations!

16. DownWithTheRest

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    • Meta Tier should consist of IMO: Tridon, Deimos, Grahdens, Edea, Elimo, Vesti/Bestie and Zenia. Grah is a no-brainer. Tridon is universally great as a survivability lead and brings a crap ton of great buffs in his entire kit. Deimos brings lots of slot efficiency from LS+SBB and has lots of synergy with different units. Edea is the premier mitigator now in Tridon Lead teams. Elimo is one of the cheapest and easiest mitigators to use, due to her cheap BB/SBB costs and good slot efficiency, very good in Trials or places where your BC starved. Vesti or called "Bestie" (ew) on Global, is the best BC management unit in the game, basically combines almost every BC buff into one unit. Zenia is a direct upgrade to Raaga and is the highest sustained damage lead or sub in the game.
    Not sure about amazing tier and the rest but I will update this post later.

17. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    You could go to Bravefrontierpros who have data on every unit released in all versions of the game under Gumi I'm pretty sure.

Anyways, considering 7* units have basically ruined the 6* meta, you might want to either revamp your list to contain only 7* and a select few 6*, or pretty much push most 6*'s down.

6*'s still relevant in Global(does not include 6*'s that are straight outclassed by 7*'s, like Rosetta getting outclassed by Raaga)
    Grah(His 35% stat boost and 15% dark/light mitigation LS is still very relevant(
    Shera(the best 6* mitigator)
    Zelnite(For the item, Zel, Karma farming niche.)
    Top Tier 7*'s:
    Tridon(literally the god of surviving, 40% HP boost, 50% REC boost, 15% crit rate boost and 10% mitigation to all elements equals two 30% HP leads in terms of surviving, which allows you to bring a straight up damage boost for the other lead. Also gets a 30% BC/HC boost and a 140% DEF buff along with his shield, and has HoT on BB.)
    Zenia(Literally Tridon's best friend, damage boost exceeds Raaga in all scenario's, is also not affected by crit resist, has a 200% BB damage mod buff AND a 80% spark damage buff on SBB, has the most versatile damage UBB in the game.)

Bestie(One of the most efficent BB management units, has a bunch of relevant BB buffs on BB/SBB and 30% HP/DEF boost along with a reduction to cost on LS. BB has BB regen and BC fill, SBB has BC on hit, and a 30% Ares buff.)

Elimo(Top tier mitigator, pretty much the queen of trials, loses a lot of her luster due to Tridon's DEF boost, but a welcome addition to any non-Tridon team.)

Edea(another top-tier mitigator, functions as a status cure unit and a mitigator, with her sphere, she can be brought into all content. She clashes with NO ONE due to the fact that she only has debuffs and party help roles. She also doesn't need her sphere for status clean, only for the elemental and crit damage null and 50% def, but if you're not using her as a status clean unit, always run Lafdrayna on her.)

Reis(only top-tier as the best crit lead for now, in the very next batch gets DESTROYED by Glyph, who does literally everything he does and more. Still brings fuck ton of damage to table.)

Strong general use 7*'s:
    Raaga(usage hurt by Zenia existing basically ruining any reason for him to exist, good to use if you don't have her.)

Toutetsu(not really general use, but basically a top-tier arena lead, 130% ATK boost first turn on Arena is strong as hell.)

Aaron(Takes a smaller role as mitigator thanks to Edea/Elimo frontier, will get more relevant when Melchio 7* arrives)

Deimos(buffs all stats by 100%, which is solid enough, has a taunt buff, LS is also really good, 40% HP boost, nulls ailments, and BC on hit.)

Yuura(Best infinite STSBB unit)

Nemeth Gear(AOE infinite SBB, doesn't bring much outside the best aoe damage ubb for all content that is not crit resitant.)

Kikuri(still a solid BC on hit unit.)

Feeva(still a really good BC/HC buff unit.)

Medina(Solid BC on hit unit, works well with Deimos LS, also has 10BC fill.)

Ivris(gives angel idol to people on UBB, good status clean unit.)

Rinon(basically acts like rigness 7*, adds dark/light elements to attack)

Quaid(great Arena lead, adds four elements to ATK.)

Ultor(Good Arena damage lead, good damage sub, gets Selena's angel idol ES.)

Solid 7* units:

Diana(Lily Matah 2.0)

Colt(huge stats, gets outclassed heavily by Reis, is dominated by future Glyph.)

Claire(Huge stats, Raaga ruins her existense, Zenia obliterates it.)

Dion(good for niche high damage teams.)

Grandt(a decent raid lead, slightly better by Colt in that regard, is ruined by the fact that he has no crit rate buff, Colt is better, Reis ruins, future Glyph dominates.)

Ruby(FH goddess, other then that, only useful for content where you want her ATK down which she specializes in, or her super damage UBB for single target content.)

Magress(100% mitigation)

Selena(good HoT, still one of the best Arena subs)

Rize(damage, good for first turn Arena death with her really high ATK stat and ES.)

Velnir(status reflect, BB damage up, gets ruined by future Kafka for status ailments, you can use Lava/Dion for BB damage mod, and of course, ZENIA destroys whatever usage he had with BB damage mod.))

Lava(BB damage up, no usuage other then that, you can use units like Velnir for status, Dion for a crit rate up on BB, or Zenia cause she's OP.)

Sefia(high BC drop rate boost, paralysis, and high damage.)

there are other units too but this post is getting long enough, these are the first ones that came to my head, there are obviously other good 7* units.
    i can give opinons when you finally get to working on your list.

Cameron Smith and Jaeyoung like this.
  18. Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith Fool

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chizuru Kagura
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Thank you guys this was a huge help! I checked brave frontier pros and couldn't find a list anywhere, so I'll have to go off of what I know and what you all posted here and if I miss anybody I'll just have to find out in the comments. It should be done by tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

(I don't feel so bad for max imping my Zelnite, he's still useful, wooo)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  19. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Honestly, the meta 7* unit category should be something like:
    Trigod, Waifubot900 Zenia, Lord and Savior Deimos, clash free and with a bonus of boobs Edea, Trial god Elimo, Ultron the Great, Vesti was a much better name Bestie, and either Ivris/Rinon/Kanon as your favorite 7* status cleaner.

Sent from the moon of Elimo's fucking planet.

DownWithTheRest likes this.
  20. DownWithTheRest

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6