Uoc what to choose

Discussion in 'Events' started by Matrixxx22, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Matrixxx22

Matrixxx22 Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Juno-Seto, Rengaku, Silas
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Hello,
    I am wondering what should i pick for unit of choice.
    As of now I have,
    Omni: Rengaku, Silas, Juno, Vern, Hisui, Melord, Stein, Lauda, Rize, Mifune, Azami, Elza, Krantz, Selena, Eze
    7 stars: Nyami, Zenia, Mizerka, Soleil, Bestie

I am considering
    Azurai, Zekt, Avant, Kalon, Sirius or Elimo.
    However, I'm not too sure about Elimo cos I have quite a few OE mitigators.
    Can someone give me some advice on what to choose?
    Thanks...

2. Locky

Locky Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Charla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Pick Azurai! No doubt abt it! He is good no matter where u put him, trial, GGC, Raid, colo, he does it well as long as u spec him for it.

3. Yukius

Yukius Hephaestus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    [Unit=8196]
    Level:
    225~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, VainGlory, Xbox ONE & Clash Royale
    Elimo is going to have OE, just like how Zenia shows up in the OE potential units for the summon that's out right now. but I would definitely go for Azurai. his summon rates are hard to pull. and you can get Elimo from the 3 gem summons, or the aniversary summon that's on right now. Kalon, and Zekt also have quite hard summon rates. but Sirius will turn up eventually along with avant. so I'd go for azurai.

4. Chum

Chum Darkstalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Omni Zelnite, Omni Ark, Omni Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Azurai is hyped up as the go-to UoC, but he does have the merits to back up that hype.
    Locky is absolutely right in that you can use Azurai in many places. However, keep in mind Azurais is generally split between being Arena/ Other content orientated. If you are going to go for Azurai, don't forget you can't have him fulfilling all roles.

As for the other units that you are considering Zekt and Sirius are great units. Ironically, it is exactly because they are great that you won't need them. The two are common leads, so it's best to just use your friend's for now. As for Avant, he is still the Damage King, if not one of them. So he is definitely a great pick if you want to do better in FH.

You pointed to the fact that you have mitigators already as your reason for not picking Elimo. If that is the only reason from stopping you, I would just like to say this: don't you also have several BB mods and yet you are considering Sirius and Azurai? In other words, just because these units share a common buff doesn't make them the same unit. Unlike other OE mitigators, Elimo does not attack, making her great for reflect damage content (E.g. Recall Bondage FG). She is also very slot efficient (HoT/Burst, EWD null, Crit Null, Stat Down Null, Status Ailment Null).

As for Kalon, I don't recommend that you pick him. His 450% BB mod is no longer/ will no longer be unique, and frankly, outside of the also not-unique-UBB that completely mitigates for 2 turns, he is a straight forward damage buff unit that can easily be replaced.