Which Units should I use?

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Jushwee, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jushwee

Jushwee Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Dark Destruction Kalon
    Level:
    So I'm pretty new to this game (I started like 7 days ago) and I'm already pretty hooked. I've been trying to build a squad and I have reached the point where I have one or multiple 7 stars of every element and I want to know which ones are worth keeping and using. It would also be useful to know which ones I could use as leader and etc. Thanks!
    Omni + - Dark Destruction Kalon (Dark)
    Omni - Elphet (Light)
    7 Stars:
    Azure Princess Mariela (Water)
    Quaking Hammer Gandrei (Earth)
    Sacred Sword Alan (Light)
    Verdant Emperor Daros (Earth) (I have two of him)
    Enchanted Armor Barvars (Earth)
    Divine Machine (Thunder)
    Adamant Victory Marlo (Thunder)
    Roaring Beast Zekt (Light)
    Lion Princess Sonia (Dark)
    Waning Moon Mizo Dorte (Dark)
    Spiritshard al-Akqat (Fire)
    Vortex Blade Cerise (Thunder)

Note:
    Are the units that you get from the summoners' research lab worth it? I already have Karl and Grahdens and I want to know if they are worth evolving, or if the future units I receive are worth evolving. Thanks!

2. MrBlas619

MrBlas619 Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amus-Ciardha-Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Mariela and Alan are both pretty good units and good leaders too. Sonia is quite good too as a sparker.

About the research lab, those units are old and don't have omni (grahdens has it but it's on another unit line, it's from frontier hunter). But once you complete the research lab and reach certain points of the story, you unlock the Strategy zone and there are quite decent units there like Omni Maxwell, Omni Cardes, Omni Lucius, Omni Alza Masta y Omni Karna Masta and Omni Ezra that are pretty good to be free.

: New